What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Six Days to Go

I know that I have deserted the 100 day challenge concept but I thought I would check in as there are only SIX days to go.

I am amazed at the changes that have happened in the last 100 days, and I am blessed that some of you have found your own way to peace and joy by giving up the goal focused mentality.

However, I do miss the community that we built and wonder if there was a way of rallying together to help each other out without turning it into another challenge.

Any thoughts on how we could continue to support and encourage each other through another 100 days? Is there another approach?

As we all face the toughest time of the year with Christmas parties, family celebrations and holidays, it would be good to have somewhere to go when the going gets tough.

I am all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment