What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Monday, September 14, 2009

CathyC-check in

I really can't believe it has been 50 days that I have been "sugar/dessert/sweets free"! I feel so much better about myself because sugar is a killer on the body-it slows my brain down and makes me depressed. I really think I don't need it in my food plan at all-I have enough carbs that I enjoy like pasta dishes and pizza always with veggies.
The only issue I have still to tame is portion control when I'm out with people-but it really is only on the week-ends which in all honesty I have to realize is not the worst thing in my nutrition/life plan-really it's just food and extra calories so I'm not "angry" about it like I was with my sugar in take. I'm at a better place and sleep peacefully.....
Also another great thing has happened in the last 10 days, I have been doing Cardio at home at 7am 6x week...I have never done that in my life-I feel so energized and fit all day! I do my free weights in the afternoons, so I get my metabolism running twice a day isn't that great?
I want to challenge myself for another 100 days on something else in November-I'm trying to think about it, it should be realistic of course!
Let me know what you are all up to too!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment