What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CathyC-giving 1 bone up

Hi Team,
I couldn't blog yesterday from home my modem has to be replaced today! Sunday started on a good foot but ended with a bag of chips-not all just too much for my "food plan", so I want to lose a bone and try to redeem myself this week. I was happy not to give in to cake though-still holding off on sugar! I'm trying to post my tally of bones but having trouble opening the page-will try again today! Yesterday went to gym afterall-got rid of both kids and also went for a bike ride after dinner-super day! Today I will eat clean again and bike ride again after dinner.
Have a good day team!

No comments:

Post a Comment