What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Thursday, August 6, 2009

CathyC-Phase II..on to a good start!

I have another dilemma, I usually eat more on the week-end because I am out more so I "allow " myself to over eat. But now I will be as diligent on the week-end as during the week-afterall it's about changing habits and this one needs to be changed. I realized all my hard work staying on a clean food plan all week is ruined by 2 "slack" meals on the week-end. It's like 2 steps forward one step back....I'm tired of that I want to go go go forward!! I need to see the changes and feel confident, my fit in my clothes will determine my progress, the scale was nice to me again today but I know the scales don't tell the whole truth! I know it will be challenging for me this week-end...I hope to find the strength to keep focused. I have my husband who is and will always support me on my "food and body issues" (he thinks I'm nuts!!) so he is always encouraging me to feel better and to do whatever I need to to get it done!

Go! Go! Go! Team !!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy -- you are 3/4 of the way there already because you have examined your triggers and are setting up strategies to deal with them.

    ... and how fortunate are we who have partners who just want us to be happy ♥

    ReplyDelete