What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Saturday, August 8, 2009

One bone for me!

Yes I do deserve a bone indeed...last night I had family over to celebrate Tony's b-day. Everyone came after dinner for cake and coffee, but I cut up melon and fruit, had hummus and pita chips (homemade), Italian tomato and zucchini pizza (my Dad is a baker) and my mother in law brought her Crostata (Italian coffee cake) and cookies etc!! With all that food and for 3 hours being around it do you know what I had ....a skinny latte!! That's it...not even a piece of marble fudge cheesecake I made for my husband. I was determined to make it count. I also have TOM(came 3 days early??) but had no "bad" cravings this week-staying away from junk does help with PMS maybe and I also am using the progesterone maybe that helped too?? So today another challenge at the wedding, I am having pasta as I waited all week for it- but no fried or sweet stuff...can I do it???

1 comment:

  1. CathyC it is always nice to get a break from PMT [Pirate of Mental Torture LOL!]. Bonus Bone well and truly deserved for your efforts ♥

    ReplyDelete