What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Liimu's checkin

Well, I added my tally to the Skinny Bones tally sheet and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm hoping so. I didn't miss any of my goals except that I took a cheat meal on Sunday after the triathlon, and I earned one bone for putting my Joe's Goals tracker on my blog so I'm figuring that by my conservative estimate, I am still at 10 bones for this challenge. Woo hoo!

Haven't stepped on the scale, though dang - I have wanted to! I really, really, REALLY want to see the 150s. I haven't been in the 150s since before I got married and had three kids!!! This is a huge milestone, when I hit it and it is my next milestone, as I started this challenge at 165.4.

I have been a little out of the loop because my phone got destroyed in the rainstorms on Sunday and we also downed a wire, which means our home phone is out too. So weird to be completely disconnected from the world, other than internet access. Anyhoo, workout is done for today, food is planned and will be clean. Can't wait to share my weight loss numbers with you guys next Friday!! When is Phase 2 over?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liimu. I don't think you deserve to lose a bone for having a cheat meal after a TRIATHALON!! Geeez. That's fantastic!

    I am dying to step on my scales on Friday too. have been weighing daily but now decided to only do it weekly. However..I don't like surprises so getting a little nervous!

    Can't wait to hear your progres!!

    ReplyDelete