What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CathyC-Phase 2 midpoint check in...

Okay I had a great Phase 2, although I was a little down yesterday because of Saturday's "midnight snack". I am still trying to figure out how to balance it all out when I allow myself to eat more on the week-ends! Anyways I haven't eaten sugar and that I am so proud and thrilled about!! I think this challenge is fun and I know the issues I have with food stems from my body image. I need to find peace and acceptance of myself more than I need to lose 10 pounds. I will be reading up and trying to improve on these body issues on this journey. Yesterday I was experiencing that"anxiety" to eat some cookies and ice-cream. I told myself junk food is not the answer,I will deal with it, suck it up and I went for a 20 min walk with my little girl! I am sooo happy I didn't eat anything-I'm much better this morning!
So it always comes back to that...if you want to feel good about yourself, do good by your "self"! Sounds so simple... right????!!!????

No comments:

Post a Comment