What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hey team - Frankie's taking a break

Not from the Challenge but from my online activities...just for a bit. Very stressed the moment but hopefully will be back in a couple of weeks. I've blogged about it here.

Just want to get on top of my studies and the kids shit and then think I should be ok.

Keep up the good work!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well make a note that you are MIA (missing in ACTION) rather than AWOL (absent without leave) - I know I am mixing my metaphors ...

    Take care, look after yourself, keep on going. See ya when you are sorted ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same frankie, this study is getting on top of me as well as the back issue. So I'm not sure I will be blogging as much, but I am still absolutely determined to complete this challenge as the is a shopping trip to a real city come Oct and I want some new clothes.

    ReplyDelete