What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Sunday, August 9, 2009

CathyC-Pirate Queen of Hearts

I can't say there is one person because I know a lot of women with so many endearing qualities, but when it comes to exercise and fitness it is Tina G aka TinaBean or MILF (mother in love with fitness). She has such high energy and a go! go! go! kick ass attitude ALL THE TIME...it just amazes me. She's always spot on with her food and exercise plan. I became a Facebook friend with her as I noticed she took amazing care of herself and had this fitness blog and it's because of her I happened to start my own blog-she inspired me to be accountable and to follow my fitness goals. I admire her constant drive and motivation to stay lean and help others-a real Wonder Woman!! Thanks MrsG!! (ilovemylifestyle)

1 comment:

  1. Tina sounds amazing -- Wonder Women are extremely rare so if you have one as a Facebook friend you are fortunate indeed ♥

    ReplyDelete