What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Phase 1 - Day 3 : getting to know my Xs better

Day 3 dawned and I burst out the day for my hill walking session this morning.  6kms over hills, and finished off with a blissful trek on the shores of Lake Macquarie.  Felt truly alive.

Then I bustled out the door for the greatest test of all.  Check up and adjustment with the Chiro.  James is no ordinary whack & crack chiro.  It's a gruelling workout just been assessed by him.  If I could describe his technique as a progressive physio with a hint of massage and tad of chiro.  He is brilliant, and just a small operator but he's worked wonders with me so far.  I've shown great signs of improving the biomechanics of my body, but still have so far to go.

You should have seen the look on his  face when I told him what my next goal for my training is.  You'd think he learn not to be surprised by now.

Now I've got to go find my tape measure for those all telling signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment