What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Saturday, August 22, 2009

CathyC-no bones about it

I did so well all week on my food and exercise plan as much as I could. Last night I had 8 adults and 9 kids for a dinner party-it was fantastic! I made amazing clean food which I prepped for all week. The only thing is that I ate too many carbs at night and had a sore belly when I went to bed! The bread was hazelnut and raisin crusty loaf which went so well with soft brie cheese and juicy grapes...you know what I mean right! Anywho tonight another challenge at our friends BBQ , how will I do? I don't know...I can't stress over it-I'd love to say I won't eat a lot but I know me-but what I can say for sure is that I won't drink or have any dessert and that is 100% certain, it just doesn't do it for me anymore! I realize natural food is what I crave and indulge in and the week-ends are challenging (portion wise), so one battle at a time...I'll get there one bite at a time!

1 comment: