What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Monday, August 3, 2009

Frankie Ran!

Whoooo hoo! I ran on my treadmill.

I have issues, and I don't run. I ran faster than EVER. This fits perfectly into my amended workout plan (which I've changed to work better with rehab restrictions and free meals on the weekend). I will be able to do interval training again! Been steering away from it cos I get ankle/hip pain and cos I'm doing low carb but if I have a nice, carbed up free meal on the weekend, I can start doing intervals. Yay! I blogged about it if you want to long version LOL! Nope...doesn't take much to get me excited these days.

1 comment: