What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm doing well

I am gonna take a bone for today's breakfast, but I think I have earned at least one from having my Joe's Goals posted to the blog. I completed a triathlon so I took an extra yummy breakfast, not what I define as traditional clean eating.

I'm also refraining from weighing except twice a month, so I have to add that to my 100 day goals. But all in all, it has been a great time so far.

Thanks for adding me to this challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard Liimu
    Wow - a triathalon - you should get a skinny bone for that no matter what you ate for breakfast!
    Congratulation ♥

    ReplyDelete