What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Monday, August 10, 2009

Tea's Check In

Phase 2 is going well. I got all my workouts and cardio in. I have not cheated at all either. Its really helping me that my husband is doing this with me,and I don't want to have to give up a bone!
I thought about having a cheat meal this weekend but I didn't really feel like it. I will give myself one at some point but I was trying to decide on some sort of timeframe.
  • every 2 weeks
  • one a 10 day phase
  • one a week
  • one when I get to a certain weight
I still have not decided so I guess I will go as long as I can and then when I start having craving that won't go away i will give myself one, I reserve the right to decide lol.

I have been extremely depressed this last week and have slept TONS, I feel a little better today. Not getting my hopes up but it would be good if the depression fooked off.

Clothes are getting looser, weights definitely dropping but i will weigh in at the end of this phase.

Katie I really like the Pirate Log idea! I want to find pirate stickers now and pictures to decorate it with , GAHH I am such a theme person lol.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me ... are you the girl who has lost 6kg in 15 days ???

    Way to go skinny bones -- what an amazing effort -- and I love the stickers idea.

    Hubby keeps buying me everything that has a pirate theme so now I am wearing socks with a skull and crossbones on them LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe why yes I am!
    aww how cute! I keep looking for pirate themed stuff when I go to the store lol. I can't find any pirate stickers so far :( Really I want to start a new journal like tomorrow though and draw pirate stuff if I have to! LOL

    ReplyDelete