What the f*ck are Skinny Bones Pirates of Potential?

Welcome to the craziest 100 Day Challenge you'll ever do. We would love you to be part of our team.

Catch up on the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge rules here.

♥Join the Skinny Bones 100 Day Challenge♥

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 4: Shaking my Xs all about the place

A picture showing the latest packaging on a UK...Image via Wikipedia
Day 4 already, and I admit it, I had 2 pieces of dark KitKat this morning.  Man it was good too, let me tell you.  

Now I've admitted to falling off the wagon, I will justify it to say I did a killer work out this morning in the gym.  Hit the doors of the new gym at 7am today.  On the advice of the chiro I worked my shoulders and triceps, individually utilising free weights.  I got a very pleasant surprise how weak I was in certain areas, but it felt incredibly good to do such a balanced training programme that didn't overload one side.  

Then I hammered the spin cycle and treadmill again for 45minutes.

4 down, 96 to go. 
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment